Monitoring Liver Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Liver Cancer Articles
- General Information About Adult Primary Liver Cancer
- Stages of Adult Primary Liver Cancer
- Recurrent Adult Primary Liver Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Adult Primary Liver Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Adult Primary Liver Cancer
- To Learn More About Adult Primary Liver Cancer
- more Liver Cancer articles...
Helpful Liver Cancer Links
I’m Kaitlin, and I survived Hogkin’s Lymphoma
I don’t mind talking about my cancer. In fact, I encourage people to ask me questions. People who haven’t had direct experience with cancer tend to have a very… different view of it than those of us in the know. I want to help disseminate information and make people feel comfortable with cancer and those dealing with it. I know from experience how difficult it can be to not only be going thro…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Liver Cancer Discussions
Liver Cancer Groups
Liver Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Track your health
A cancer diagnosis is overwhelming. Keeping track of how you're feeling and your side effects can help you patterns that emerge and can help you anticipate and plan accordingly. More importantly, you will be able to communicate how you are feeling to your healthcare team so they can help you manage your care.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!