Brain Tumors Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Brain Tumors Articles
- General Information About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Stages of Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Recurrent Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Type of Primary Adult Brain Tumor
- Treatment Options for Primary Adult Spinal Cord Tumors
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment Options for Metastatic Adult Brain Tumors
- To Learn More About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Brain Tumors Chemotherapy Treatments
- Brain Tumors Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Brain Tumors articles...
Helpful Brain Tumors Links
Recent Brain Tumors Discussions
Brain Tumors Groups
Brain Tumors Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Selenium and Cancer Prevention
In a study where men took 200 micrograms of the trace mineral selenium for 4 years, selenium reduced the risk of prostate cancer by 63%, colon cancer by 58%, and lung cancer by 46%.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Brain Tumors Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.