Brain Tumors Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Brain Tumors Articles
- General Information About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Stages of Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Recurrent Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Type of Primary Adult Brain Tumor
- Treatment Options for Primary Adult Spinal Cord Tumors
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment Options for Metastatic Adult Brain Tumors
- To Learn More About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Brain Tumors Chemotherapy Treatments
- Brain Tumors Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Brain Tumors articles...
Helpful Brain Tumors Links
Recent Brain Tumors Discussions
Brain Tumors Groups
Brain Tumors Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Keep the lines of communication open
Maintain honest, two way communications with your loved ones, doctors and others after your cancer diagnosis. You may feel particularly isolated if people try to protect you from bad news or if you try to put on a strong front. If you and others express your emotions honestly, you can all gain strength from each other. Consider using your free, private and secure Navigating Cancer Profile page to communicate with friends and family!
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Brain Tumors Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.