Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Melanoma
- Stages of Melanoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Melanoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Melanoma
- Treatment of Stage II Melanoma
- Treatment of Stage III Melanoma That Can Be Removed By Surgery
- Treatment of Stage III Melanoma That Cannot Be Removed By Surgery, Stage IV Melanoma, and Recurrent Melanoma
- To Learn More About Melanoma
- Melanoma Chemotherapy Treatments
- Melanoma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Melanoma articles...
Helpful Melanoma Links
Recent Melanoma Discussions
After surgery I started a year of immunotherapy and just had my last monthly treatment a couple of weeks ago. All my scans so far have been good and will have another soon. Just pray and try to think positive and trust in your oncologist. I’m so thankful to be alive a year later. It is hard especially in the beginning but ha… Read more…
Melanoma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Dark Chocolate for Disease Prevention
Those who drank dark cocoa, containing antioxidants called flavanols, had lower rates of heart disease, stroke, cancer, and type-2 diabetes.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.