Colon Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Recurrent Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Colon Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your red blood counts
Red blood cells pick up oxygen as blood passes though the lungs and release it to the cells in the body. If you have low red blood cells you may feel tired and not at your best. Know your labs and monitor your side effects so you can partner more closely with your physician.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Colon Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.